Flaring

Anakin is such a lively little guy.  And I like that he'll actually flare.

Neph doesn't give two shits about flaring, and I've never been able to get Illy to flare either.  Osiris will flare occasionally when Neph gets him all worked up (which I swear she does on purpose.  I'll have to get video of her doing it).

Osiris is very pretty when he flares, too.  It's difficult to get a good picture of him doing it, though, because he's so worked up and moves so fast.

I do like this one, though.


Of course, you can't see his face, but I love the contrast between the blue and the orange.

But Anakin flares readily.  Which is good, it means that, should I decide to train him, I'll be able to teach him to flare on command.

I can't teach Neph or Illy, since they just won't flare.  But I can teach Anakin.

And he looks pretty impressive when he flares.  Here, I took two photos of him, about 5 seconds apart.  The first is before he flared, the second is his flare.



I mean, that's just impressive.  He's a gorgeous boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betta care 101: Introduction

The twins

Betta Care 101: Part One