My feeding schedule

So I've got Neph, Osiris, Illy, Grim, Anakin, Karana, Spear, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Keeping the feeding of all of them straight can be tricky, particularly since the bettas require different food on different days.  So here's what I do.

With the bettas, I feed them three times a day, two pellets per feeding, unless I replace one, two, or all feedings with something else.  Karana is easy enough, I feed her once a week.  Spear is pretty easy, just dump a handful of fruit flies in his tank every other day.

So here's my schedule:

Monday

  1. Feed Karana
  2. Feed bettas two pellets, replace their other two feedings with bloodworms
Tuesday
  1. Feed bettas 6 pellets
  2. Feed Spear
Wednesday
  1. Feed bettas 2 pellets, replace their other two feedings with peas
Thursday
  1. Feed bettas 6 pellets
  2. Feed Spear
Friday
  1. Feed bettas 4 pellets, replace one feeding with a bloodworm
Saturday
  1. Feed bettas 6 pellets
  2. Feed Spear
Sunday
  1. Fast bettas
  2. Feed Spear if needed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betta care 101: Introduction

The twins

Betta Care 101: Part One