Gah!

What the hell is this???


He's got a chunk taken out of his anal fin.  What the hell????

There's nothing in his tank he could've snagged it on.  I do the pantyhose test with everything I put in there.  The only other option is that he took a bite out of it.

But why?  He's in a 2.5.  He's the one I socialize with the most, because he's right next to my bed.  I move all of my fish's plants around once a month.  How could he possibly be bored?

Dammit, man.

So I'm getting some nontoxic plastic beads, like the kind you find in those kids craft kits, and I'll drop them in there.  I'll also have to find some good fish toys to play with, to keep him from getting self destructive.  We'll see if that helps.

Dammit....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betta care 101: Introduction

The twins

Betta Care 101: Part One