Fishlore

One of my favorite sites in the world for everything fishy is fishlore.com. I've spent so many hours on the forums, and have learned so much.

Of course, I primarily stay in the betta forum. A slight melafix mishap (I will get into the topic of melafix later and why I believe it has merit at the correct dose... which is wayyyyy less than the dose written on the bottle) taught me that being knowledgeable about fish does not necessarily make one knowledgeable about betta fish; the labyrinth organ, their unique digestive issues and susceptibility to constipation, the stress on their body by the weight of their fins, etc.

Still, regardless of which fish species is your favorite, there's a forum about them, and there's just so much information.

A link will always be on my About Me page, and I'm including a link here. Please check the site out, it's awesome.

FishLore.com - Aquarium Fish Information
Provides information for both beginner and advanced fish keepers of freshwater and saltwater fish. Fishlore has fish species profiles, aquarium articles, beginner's guides, games, photo contests and a forum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betta care 101: Introduction

The twins

Betta Care 101: Part One