The sleeping dragon

So my dragonscale is Illuyanka, or Illy for short.  Named for a mythological ocean dragon, he's my youngest, most energetic, most neurotic boy.  He's never staying still.  And he's so into everything that's going on.

He doesn't like to be caught sleeping, either.  As soon as I walk in and he'll notice me, he'll jump up, completely awake and spazzing out, like "WHOWHATWHERE?????"

So it's rare that I'll catch him sleeping.

But tonight I did catch him, in the cutest position.



He was literally curled up between the glass and one of his fake plants, nestled in between the fuzzy little edges of the plant.

It's so adorable.  I've never seen a fish sleep like that before.

Of course, it didn't last long.  Only a moment after this, he was completely awake and alert, trying to pretend he'd never been asleep in the first place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Betta care 101: Introduction

The twins

Betta Care 101: Part One